Why libraries are the greatest places on earth:
- quiet, so quiet, so peaceful is heaven
- people leave you alone
- also movies and computers and things
- staff literally know everything and want you to know everything thanks
- you can stay the whole time they're open and not have to pay anything at all
- you can get lost in the big ones and that's cool
- mmm smells of wisdom
For real, we've seen this guy's real colors so even this is a win, they're gonna keep finding ways to screw over labor. Don't use DoorDash. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/07/after-outcry-doordash-promises-workers-will-get-100-percent-of-tips/?comments=1
david bowie's career is an extended, decades-long debunking of Great Man Theory
after experimenting trying to find the right kind of great man with his early characters, we find the ultimate culmination in the fascist Weimar icon of the Thin White Duke
on "Low" and "Heroes", Bowie then discards these ideas and puts forth a better ideal: the bond between people as the ultimate source of power
there. in this essay i already did.
Basic cable Han Solo, founder of lasersword.club.
A friendly, inclusive Masto instance for fans of a galaxy far, far away....